Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY ND programmes (part-time) admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes, Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY), Ilorin for the 2017/2018 Session.
KWARAPOLY ND AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME, 3 SESSIONS) .
A. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
(ii) Science Laboratory Technology
(iii) Hospitality Management
(iv) Agricultural Technology
B. INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(i) Architectural Technology
(ii) Estate Management\
(iii) Urban & Regional Planning
(iv) Building Technology
(v) Transportation Planning and Management
C. INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(v) Public Administration
D. INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Office Technology & Management
(iii) Mass Communication
E. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
(i) Civil Engineering Technology
(ii) Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
(iii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(iv) Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(v) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(vi) Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY ND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (PART-TIME) .
1. Applicants for admission into Week-end National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic. In addition, the other three subjects must be relevant to the Course of Choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWARAPOLY ND PART-TIME ADMISSION.
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND(PART-TIME), , log on to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicantsand follow the instructions there.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Applicants sitting for the 2017 November / December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- Applications close on Saturday, 15th July, 2017.