Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Notice to Graduands on 3rd Convocation Ceremony
Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI notice to graduands on hiring of gowns, processing of certificates, collection of convocation materials and other information for the 3rd convocation ceremony.
Following the publication of the Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State 3rd convocation ceremony programme of events, the management released the procedure for hiring of gowns, collection of convocation material and other relevant information.
FUNAI Notice to Graduands.
Graduands are requested to take note of the following:
- It is mandatory for all graduands to pay for the following items irrespective of attendance to the convocation ceremony:
- Order of Proceedings – N1, 500
- Academic Gowns – Hiring (N3, 500) while graduands who want to purchase the gown shall pay N20,000
- Processing of Certificate – N2, 000
- Academic gowns shall be collected at the Faculties
- Graduands must present evidence of payment before they can collect convocation materials
- Collection of convocation materials shall commence on Wednesday, 12th December, 2018
- All hired gowns should be returned to the collection points not later than Wednesday, 19th December, 2018. Failure to return the gown on time shall attract a fine of N1, 500 daily while damage or outright loss of the gown shall attract a penalty of N20, 000.
- All graduands are to assemble in front of the G. O. Chukwu Block by 10: 00 am for commencement of procession.
- It is compulsory for all grauands to participate in the academic procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
Note: All payments should be made through remita to Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike.