Last updated on August 18th, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Find a new KeyBoard on your Galaxy S9 Plus
Are you disenchanted with your device’s pre-installed keyboard? Samsung prepared the best for the latest Galaxy S9 Plus handset, yet it falls short on certain aspects and this is indeed one of them. One amazing thing about Android in general is the plethora of customization options you have, including the option to change keyboards.
Therefore, if you’re not a big fan of Samsung’s default keyboard on the Galaxy S9 Plus and you simply have something else in mind, then remember that it can be easily changed to something else. You can enjoy a fancier keyboard, a crazy-style keyboard such as KeyZag Keyboard (this is a keyboard with a zig-zag layout), the classic Google Keyboard that we all know about, and not only.
This time, I will be working with the SwiftKey keyboard since no less than 250 million people worldwide use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing and they love it. All its themes, colors, as well as designs suit all typing tastes. I made this choice to show you how to set a default keyboard on your Samsung phone, but be sure that the process is the same no matter which keyboard app you choose in the end.
Undoubtedly, there are plenty of other options out there, but let us know in the comments below which is your favorite.
Detailed Procedure on how to Find a new KeyBoard on your Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Download and install the SwiftKey keyboard from Google Play;
- After thatm you need to go to your Phone Settings;
- Then, go to General management;
- Find and tap Languages and input;
- Up to this point, feel free to enjoy using your new third-party keyboard on your S9 Plus phone! If for any reason you want to go back to the stock keyboard or want to try out a different keyboard, it’s the exact same process.