How to Get Back Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail
I know that this might have happened to you too. You have deleted a few emails from your Gmail inbox a few weeks or even months ago and now you finally realize that those emails were important. Is there any way to get them back? The idea of recovering some permanently deleted emails from Gmail sounds close to a dream, yet you are wrong! It is actually quite possible!
Or maybe you have discovered that your work account got compromised and your important emails vanished into thin air. I can only imagine your frustration and fear, yet you shouldn’t be scared at all.
I have just discovered the fact that Google keeps trashed emails for some more time even after the Trash is cleared. In such a case, your chance is to contact the Google Mail support and request them to help you find those missing emails that you need. Google has provided an online form to receive such requests, the procedure is not at all complicated, so follow the steps given below.
How to Get Back Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail:
- You must log into your Gmail account;
- Go to the missing emails support page;
- You will get a small form to submit. As you have already logged into your Gmail account, the form will automatically recognize that you want to recover deleted emails from that particular account;
- There are a few questions that you must answer right away. Mention the date since the emails are missing, in other words enter the date from when you want to recover emails. After describing the problem in your own words, click on Submit to send your request;
- You will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This happens within an hour, so have a little patience. This email will tell you whether the support team was successful in recovering your emails or not.
Despite of the fact that Google offers the facility to recover those missing emails, the chances are not 100% and I must also tell you that it is not clear how Google recovers those emails that have been deleted permanently from the Gmail account of a person. It seems like Google keeps those emails saved for some extra time, may be a year by knowing the fact that people tend to delete important emails too.
And just to be clear, there is no way to recover those emails using any third party software as long as Gmail is a webmail service, not an email Client and only Google Mail Support team can help you in this situation.
Let us know if you managed to fix the problem.